The return of the BFC W&SS Patches

I know it could take a while, but 5 months?
Something must have gone wrong with my order.
I've sent several E-mails but it seems like they must not have gone through.

Every order for a patch has gone out. If you haven't gotten your patch you need to provide me your transaction number and date and I'll get replacements out. We're down to single digit numbers of the Khaki models and they will not be reordered after they are gone.

Hello - On 11/13 via Paypal ID #36F863365D4103206) I paid $5.50 for one W&SS Patch in Desert Tan, if this has not yet been shipped the please change color to MULTICAM.
Email to follow
Thank you - swoop (Steve W.)

Hey Spark, haven't got mine in yet. On 9/13/2013 Paypal transaction ID #47W01923TU696713C
Ordered 1 W&SS knife and flames full color ( Item # BFC-WSS-PKFC) for $5.50 w shipping.
Thanks!

Also sent you an email with the info as well.

Last edited:
wife ordered one for my Christmas gift on dec.15th and I ordered another last week.i would love any patch.i don't care what color or style it is.anyone will do if there are any.many thanks.and happy 2014

Still waiting on patch ordered in September 2013. You want me to send another email?

I have another batch going out tomorrow. If you haven't gotten yours email me at spark at bladeforums dot con and I'll toss yours in

Hey Spark,
I sent you an email to the one you have on your paypal that the BF one you have listed above. I didnt switch shipping info on paypal so its the wrong address. The emails have the new address with the info.

Should I send another email out so I can try to get on the next batch going out? Still haven't recieved anything yet. Want to see if this is a mistake by the post office or what.

Should I send another email out so I can try to get on the next batch going out? Still haven't recieved anything yet. Want to see if this is a mistake by the post office or what.

I have sent multiple emails regarding my order to both emails and have yet to get a response =/

Albert I wouldn't order one at the moment. I ordered one in September and haven't received it yet. Still waiting half a year later. And it wasn't even the multicam. I've sent emails to 2 addresses, and posted several times here and once in tech support. Nothing so far.

Dang it! Saw the sticky and ordered one last week then saw this thread!
Just emailed him to see whats up.

Back