Titanium Tear-Jerker Self-Defense Ring. Tons of great pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently had btboone make me a ring for self-defense. It was made to my exact specifications. When it arrived, I found that it was an effective design and very well made ring that could still just some improvement. With the help of btboone(a member of our forum) of, improvements were made on the ring. Btboone made very crucial design suggestions. Without him, this ring could't have been possible. Thanks Bruce!
p41400092fs.jpg

The newest ring has larger serrations, and a better fit for retention. I call it The Tear-Jerker Self-Defense Ring because it will cause tears. Both kinds of tears.
I will be the first to say that the ring is more intimidating looking, but it is still just a ring. It is not nearly as intimidating as many large, spikey skull rings that I have seen online. This ring and my other design has a more industrial look to them. No sharp blades or spikes.
bigringfadspikesside1ht.jpg
pewterskull0qa.jpg

http://www.axelsarmoury.com/spikedjewelry.htm
The larger serrations allows more skin to be bitten by the ring. Also, I noticed with the first ring is that there was only bite on the very top and very bottom edges because the serrations tapered towards the middle. The present ring has the serrations squared off towards the middle, so it bites quite well over the entire front face of the ring. The ringis also flat on th side preventing the ring from being malrotated on your finger so that it is always ready to strike.
p41400133av.jpg

p41400128lt.jpg

The ring will cause some serious cuts to the face with punching, and it will also be effective when worn with the teeth in the inside for those who still think the ring is intimidating looking and don't want to be stopped by security . When worn in this fashion, the ring can be effective with bitch-slapping.
p41400209xp.jpg
p41400267al.jpg

If you want a ring, contact btboone, he is good people. He makes the best titanium rings. He uses programs the he designed himself to make the rings. His rings are all made by computers, so the tolerances of the rings are less than a third of a human hair. His rings are much cheaper than other custom rings makers. He will make the ring to your exact specifications if it is possible to make. Btboone may correct or supplement to any statements that I have posted.
p41400199al.jpg

Wow, that is so awesome!! I've wanted a titanium ring for a while, and this seems like on that has a practical purpose! I'll have so send btboon an e-mail.

By the way, here is some pics of the ring if you saw me wearing it someplace. Judge for yourself if it is sheeple friendly enough.
p41400272kg.jpg
p41400168fn.jpg

Please send an email or Private Message to btboone to ask about prices, delivery dates, that kind of thing. This forum isn't supposed to have advertising in it and he and deathshead are trying to respect that.... :cool:

Deathshead, if we only had a couple pictures, we might be able to visualise what you are talking about. :p

Deathshead,

Could you maybe do a shot at about 1-2 feet away, as if you were just passively glimpsing the ring?

slugfast said:
Deathshead,

Could you maybe do a shot at about 1-2 feet away, as if you were just passively glimpsing the ring?
I am actually at work right now and don't get home until tomorrow morning. I'll take some pics and post it then.
Btboone, nice to see you on a thread of a ring you produced. Again, thanks for your patience.

btboone said:
Deathshead, if we only had a couple pictures, we might be able to visualise what you are talking about. :p
Btboone (Bruce), are you not able to view the pics? Is anybody else having the same problem.

I can see them just fine. I think he was just been sarcastic because you posted so many?

BOK said:
I can see them just fine. I think he was just been sarcastic because you posted so many?
That's actually what I thought at first, but sarcasm is sometimes difficult to show on a screen. I was thinking that if I was wrong, it would be rude. Cool! Just making sure. Thanks.

Yum... very nice guys... very nice. I'd love one of those... but rent comes first... :(

I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to belittle anyone's financial circumstances by my previous post. Just trying to compliment the designer and manufacturer of this very nice ring.
Jim

Here is a pic that some requested. It is a pic the Tear-Jerker at a distance as if someone casually saw it.

Thats a good looken ring. The ones with spikes are definately 'dangerous' looking but this one not so much. With an ano job it could become even more sheeple friendly.

Paul Davidson said:
That's pretty cool! Watch the paint getting in and out of your car though. :p

Ain't that the Truth....

Now if you turn the Serrations into your palm... how bad do you think it'd be shaking someones Hand (well for them to shake your hand)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back