• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tyler Degazio aka t.degazio

__________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
US to Canada could get held up.
Canada to US, less likely.

Summer is a light mailing period.

Still no knife for me either. I sent an email requesting a tracking number but have not received it.

I understand people can be out of touch for legitimate reasons but eventually he will have to be held accountable fo not responding. Knowing he has business obligations and not checking his email can be seen as a problem in itself.

Uh Oh...

I have a trade in progress with T. (Tyler) Degazio also. Sent a CS Kukri 35 LTC to him on June 18. He responded that his part of the trade (an RC-6 and an BK-9) were on the way. I have been trying to be patient but I emailed him on the July 20 to see if anything had arrived. No reponse as of yet, but is 30+ days not starting to push reasonability?

Last edited:
here what is listed under this address

Pate Paving

Phone : (905) 732-9758
Fax (905) 732-9063
Address :
168 Westwood Cres
Welland , ON , L3C4R3

I was about to make a post here and then just came upon this thread. I also made a trade with Tyler Degazio, i traded him a spyderco Native for a delica and a sanremu 710 we both agreed to send on the 24th of june, he sent me an email telling me he sent it just as i did.

Well it's been nearly a month now and i expected the knives should have arrived by now, then i thought well maybe they're caught up in customs or somthing, but the troubling thing is that i emailed him a few times but he hasn't responded to me. I have the same address on him you guys posted. I thought i was weird to how when i told him that i had sent him the knife on the 24th, he told me later on in the evening that he was sorry for not emailing me sooner, how he had come home to find someone had stolen the engine off his boat and how it was parked next to his police cruiser. I hope we can get to the bottom of this and get everything resolved, just thought i'd post my experience with him here, hopefully it helps.

If he is using the same address to scam everyone then maybe its a good start for the police?????

Sorry to hear this. I have seen people get their stuff back by calling the number listed of the address you mailed to and informing them a postal investigation has been started and if somebody else pulled the scam from their adddress they better give them up rather than get themselves caught up in it. Then just follow the trail from there.

I called the number and got a voicemail. I asked to speak to the owner of the company and left my number and email. We will see if they return my call. I would encourage everyone to call so they will know something is wrong. The guy probably works there.

Back