1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Uddeholm AEB-L

Discussion in 'For Sale: Knifemaking Supplies & Tools' started by Johnny Warner, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Johnny Warner

Johnny Warner

May 21, 2007
    I have a few 4ft x 4 3/4in x .142in for sale. This AEB-L was purchased from Alaska Abrasives in the early 1980" and Bob Willis had it made in the late 70's. These plates have mill scale on them and I have made some great cutting blades with them. I have four for sale at this time as I have reserved enough for me to carry though for several years. The price is $80.00 per plate + shipping. I can cut them in different lengths to fit in a USPS bulk box or ship the in 4 ft lengths. The shipping cost will be the actual costs. Email me or PM me if you would like to purchase one of these plates.

Johnny Warner

2. JTknives

JTknives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 11, 2006
    I might be intersited on one. i have a customer that wants a huge blade and this might just work. i will find out

3. Danbo

Danbo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 28, 1999
    PM sent with an inquiry.

4. dogman

dogman

Jul 26, 1999
    Sent an email a couple days ago...

5. Johnny Warner

Johnny Warner

May 21, 2007
    Thanks for the response. Currently, I have two sheets left if anyone is interested!