Well...It's Friday...

I'm in the same boat as Bill for a couple more weeks probably, although if the "perfect" knife pops up in the next few weeks I might have to go for it. I'm needing me some burlap, so it's good to hear that there's probably quite a few coming at some point in the future.

Models on the top of my priority list include Hiking Buddy, Arete, Woodsman, Camp Knife.

I'm still trying to swing it to make it out to blade so hopefully I can check out the selection in person and meet some of the folks.

Yeah, would be some nice choices there. I want a Woodsman so bad on a personal level it isn't funny. I am a woodsman, and I like pointy :) Aesthetically I like the Woodsman more than the Camp Knife, though seeing just how functional the CK is in the field has been very impressive!

Bro, a tactical design with your grinds and ergos and you think I'm going to miss watching how that develops lol? That is now a serious Fiddleback grail for me! I've always felt tactical designs should be more comfortable and be more functional in bushcrafting. Hell, soldiers spend a lot more time actually using their knives as knives than they do sticking people with them, it's just with their job...it just sort of comes with the territory...

Most practical knives make great tactical knives. I'd be very happy with carrying a Bushfinger as an infantryman. I'm a retired infantryman and carrying a Bushfinger now :D

Most practical knives make great tactical knives. I'd be very happy with carrying a Bushfinger as an infantryman. I'm a retired infantryman and carrying a Bushfinger now :D

I know man, but there is just something about that dagger design of Andy's I love :eek:

It is Friday right? My refresh key is starting to complain that I'm abusing it...

I'm currently waiting for my 12" machete in the mail right now, which I am going to use as a camp knife among other things, but I hope to graduate to a fiddleback campknife one day, hopefully he'll continue making that model for awhile because it may be awhile till I can afford one (they are priced very fairly though, I'm just quite poor lol).

The smallest Fiddleback I have is a Kephart so anything smaller than that. Maybe a runt for an edc

It is now officially Friday local time. I'm gearing up for today's FF. Monday is payday so watch out ;)

F5, F5, F5!!!

I wonder what pretty's he will have for us this week.

I was out of range most of yesterday, but damn what a beautiful batch he brought!

Damn, the upside of a few weeks without internet access was that I missed out on the self inflicted masochism that is Friday mornings lol.

Hell, there is probably another hour or so to go...but ya just never really know lol

I am broke so no joy for me this week. But I just got my Osage HB :) Maybe use that to strip more copper to be in the hunt again?? LOL!

Bill

Sh1t, I have to go home from work. I saved a little money so I hope that it will be something for my taste. I will have to view the forum from my mobile 3.5 inch phone :(( and so many pretty pictures :)

I am broke so no joy for me this week. But I just got my Osage HB :) Maybe use that to strip more copper to be in the hunt again?? LOL!

Bill

I doubt I'll be buying today...mainly looking for Recluses and trying to make a solid decision on handle material. New environment calls for a new approach lol

Back