What do you cheat on your Busse with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I buy when I'm not buying Busse blades

5bd63c8c157aab0ec0e62293f3d4bed3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those 3 to the left looks awesome! Please tell a little about them, thanks in advance.

Those 3 to the left looks awesome! Please tell a little about them, thanks in advance.

Those are custom folders from Dalibor Bergam out of Croatia. They are in order from left to right Integral Unbamed, Integral Castor and a Draco. Integral means the handle is machines as a single piece from a single block of Ti. Hard to find but they are the beefiest overbuilt folders I own. They are beefy, but feel really good in hand. And D is an awesome and responsive maker to deal with.

Just received my Cobalt Custom's JacksonSD. I was fortunate enough to get on his list so this one was custom made for me. Armor Core San Mai blade. Radknives Radmascus back spacer and clip. Ti scales with an orange peel finish. Fantastic folder!

Just received my Cobalt Custom's JacksonSD. I was fortunate enough to get on his list so this one was custom made for me. Armor Core San Mai blade. Radknives Radmascus back spacer and clip. Ti scales with an orange peel finish. Fantastic folder!

Man that turned out nice!!!

More cheating; this Al Mar is the sharpest knife i ever had, but not a full tang like the Pork Shank..

lheb8Nzl.jpg
VsQQt6fl.jpg

CS Trailmaster and Blackjack Walker-Moran Rio Grande Bowie..

GjPvN0Uh.jpg

Not sure if this is cheating, but it`s not a Busse but a Coldsteel SF shovel, Busse dont make shovels as far as i know...

Carrying this Coldsteel item in my truck togheater with a B-11, a Leatherman Supertool 200 and a Swedish made colapsable saw...

fhtwXH8l.jpg
XE0g4Kfl.jpg

Great pics in here thanks everyone for posting them :)

Found these tucked away in the closet. Had them a very long time bought them new. Some of the first handmade knives I ever bought :) These have never been used, had another of the small ones I carried/used a lot. But haven't found that one yet oops ? Well here's a group pic Maker Bill Maynard

gsBQqjl.jpg

Thanks, ragnerok here's another one that I got way back when

Cold Steel San Mai tanto

hPQT1UV.jpg

G7a00Gk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back