What is your chess rating? Fav opening? Wanna play?

I'm on chess.com as bikerector. Usually play a little during lunch breaks or waiting for my morning to start at work when I'm early.

A few losses today, but still trending upwards... gradually, I think.

1666198602119.png

Well tinfoil hat timmy tinfoil hat timmy at your rating you should know good responses to the Fried Liver attack.

I just do it to people at or around my level so they will see it once and (hopefully) never get fooled again.

Ryan Thompson Ryan Thompson since you asked... here is what I found on my iPhone 5.

IMG_9241.PNG
IMG_9242.PNG
IMG_9243.PNG

IMG_9244.PNG

Silly Phone of i.

A couple games from today, which I probably should have lost. 😅

David_Mary (919) vs. Madimb (955)
1-0 Live Chess Chess.com 30 Oct 2022

I got outplayed here for sure, but my opponent was overconfident and failed to see and thwart my impending checkmate.

David Mary vs Madimb.gif

David_Mary (934) vs. nickjames1989 (934)
1-0 Live Chess - chess Chess.com 30 Oct 2022

Flirting with disaster here too, but managed to catch my opponent's mistakes for another surprise win.
David Mary vs Nick James.gif

Howdy David. I don’t talk outside the porch much. Well, chess... ah a favorite thing of mine too.

To all you folks that don’t know, I play David on chess.com. I am Bazoo_II there and I’d love to play some more blade forums folks.

But anyways. David started by beating me. (He makes like he ain’t no good, lulling you into a friendly game) Then the tables turned, and I gave no quarter! Savagery on the chessboard!

Howdy David. I don’t talk outside the porch much. Well, chess... ah a favorite thing of mine too.

Howdy JM2!

To all you folks that don’t know, I play David on chess.com. I am Bazoo_II there and I’d love to play some more blade forums folks.

But anyways. David started by beating me. (He makes like he ain’t no good, lulling you into a friendly game) Then the tables turned, and I gave no quarter! Savagery on the chessboard!

Yep, you've got me a few times now! It's true. I'm not very good. I am getting better though, slowly but surely.

Reactions: JM2
P.S. I learned it's better to play JM2 after my coffee, not before. ;)

Back