XM Lines That Just Don't Work On Women

Oh Man I have go drop in more often....My wife said "what is going on, what could be so funny" and then I read to her....now she is tearing up as she laughs.

I play with mine constantly....so much so lately that my fingers are getting sore....

Hundreds, (thousands in total) of people gather around a table a few times a year just to look at it..some touch it; all want to bring it home with them.

And here's a real gem courtesy of alwayscarryaknife from a different thread.....sorry ACAK.....but this one was too good to pass up.

"To top it off they came from behind me so it was even a bigger surprise than normal."

And here's a real gem courtesy of alwayscarryaknife from a different thread.....sorry ACAK.....but this one was too good to pass up.

"To top it off they came from behind me so it was even a bigger surprise than normal."

Find a happy place, find a happy place.

And "The ACAK Strikes Back" with yet another priceless line for the ladies......

Very nice pair you got there. Ones just bigger than the other.

(Back to the happy place?)

This is officially the best thread I have come across on BF yet! Here is a perfect one FOR the ladies "do these screws and standoffs match this scale?"

Back