Yoga

Now I know why Ban is so into Yoga. The female instructors are hot. First time I actually was in a yoga class today and it was by mistake. I workout at Golds and had just finished doing some cardio so I went into the class area to do some ab work. I thought it was empty because the lights were off but there was an instructor getting the music ready for a class. She said "are you here for the class" Im like "what class?" It seemed that everyone was late so I felt bad and said sure Ill stick around if no one shows up. Well a few other people showed up but I decided to stick around anyway because my flexibility really sucks. I now plan to try and make it to the yoga class once a week.

LOL! A good looking female instructor + flexibility = a beautiful thing! I have been doing Yoga for a few years too. Its great if you want to stay limber and keep your full range of motion. It has definately helped my surfing!

n31709741_33763288_4212.jpg

She is a hot yogini. Yeah there are a few lookers in class.:D:thumbup:

Last years female champion was ultra hot. I will see if I can find a video.

Wow, Brandy Lynn made the Standing Head to Knee and Standing Bow look ridiculously easy! She is insane :thumbup: Kasper does things I never thought were possible... Amazing.

Wow, Brandy Lynn made the Standing Head to Knee and Standing Bow look ridiculously easy! She is insane :thumbup: Kasper does things I never thought were possible... Amazing.

Yep, that is why they are world champions. They have superb control of their bodies. Both are super humble as well.

My hips were a little sore after my Sunday session, to much downward facing dog. lol
Good looking women can motivate you to get in shape.

My hips were a little sore after my Sunday session, to much downward facing dog. lol
Good looking women can motivate you to get in shape.

Hey man! When are you going to start doing some real yoga? I can't blame you though, there are probably more hot girls into the mickey mouse stuff :p:D

Hey man! When are you going to start doing some real yoga? I can't blame you though, there are probably more hot girls into the mickey mouse stuff :p:D

OK, now I'm into yoga and coffee. Mickey Mouse stuff, damn now I'm planning my next vacation too.:D

Back