1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Heiro”

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by atakach, Jul 12, 2018.

1. atakach

atakach KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 17, 2008
    Random pattern 1084-15n20
    Raised copper sheet
    Ebony
    S.S. Pins(hidden)
    [​IMG]

2. john april

john april KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 27, 2006
    very unique approach ! artsy.

Dawkind likes this.
  3. Dawkind

Dawkind Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 3, 2000
    Hard to beat a loooong clip and Damascus....nice! :)

atakach likes this.
  4. PaulDiStefano

PaulDiStefano

Nov 14, 2016
    lol first thought that immediately popped into my head was what in the world!
    Haha I love it. Cool new innovative designs are so fun see and they're what custom knives are all about! Super fine work man

atakach likes this.
  5. atakach

atakach KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 17, 2008
    Hey thanks a lot , I genuinely appreciate it. This was the result of my son a couple years ago saying “Dad , why don’t you make something different” ... so off and on I’d work on it , I retrieved it from the scrap bin 3-4 times and eventually after about 2 yrs , finished it the other day. Thanks again !

6. PaulDiStefano

PaulDiStefano

Nov 14, 2016
    Well I'm really glad you did finish it. To me knives like these would be the most fun to collect. Very unique. In the art world very few artists get famous for making the same stuff that's been made thousands of times before. This is one of my favorites for sure

7. atakach

Jan 17, 2008
    Thanks Paul, I Truly appreciate it