“Minimalist” giveaway

Lee D

BANNED
I am being very generously gifted a 2018 forum knife by a very cool member here, a knife I’ve wanted since, well, 2018. lol So I feel it necessary to do a “pay it forward” giveaway.
I decided to go with an easy carrying setup I’m very fond of. A Lynch NW clip with a AAA Prometheus light (carried regularly for several months, but I’ve only changed the battery MAYBE twice), and an alox classic. I have multiples of the clip and the classic, but not the Prometheus…just not enough lumens for me, but the quick release feature is super handy. Anyway, I’m sure someone will get some use out of this “stuff”.

“Im in” is all that’s needed, lower 48 only please, and I’m gonna run this until noon next Sunday.

Good luck,
Lee

Last edited:
I am not in, but I appreciate the generosity.
It always feels great to pay it forward and potentially turn someone onto something they've never tried before.
As they say " the first ones free " ;)

I’m about a half hour early, but it’s Sunday and there’s NFL football starting shortly, so I’m calling it. 315 315 …your number was picked, message me your address and I’ll have tracking info for you tomorrow on my lunch break.

Back