‼️ Slysz Bowie Arrived

Hi, my brand new Slysz Bowie arrived today. This is my first one so to me it seems 100% legit. I was told to watch out for clones, but from what I have seen and read online the clones have no markings on the blade.

I compared the opening to my Sebenza and the thud this Slysz Bowie makes when locking open is incredible.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 76
After a lot of reading about this knife I called SFO and ordered the Foundry C160 (long) clip to replace the factory Slysz Bowie clip. Kevin at SFO was great and went and made sure to pull and check the clip was the long version not the short.

Nice. Never saw this model before. Looks nice and beefy. How do you like the wire clip? BTW I have pretty much standard Spiderco line up. Military, Endura and Delica. I do see you dropped a pretty penny. Looks well worth it. I had picked up a Benchmade Griptilian the base model returned it for the G10. Big difference.

Rich K

I have 2 and yours looks legit. SB clones have no Spyder on the blade and none that I have seen have a choil where the blade meets the plunge line. I also have a Sebenza 21 and it can’t hold a candle to my SB’s. No matter what I carry, I always go back to my Slysz Bowie. Enjoy!

Back