0560/0561 Aftermarket Scales by Hinderer/Monkey Edge?

Anyone know if any aftermarket scales are in the works? I hope something along the lines of the Hinderer/ME scales for the 055x series comes along soon.

I love the black and the brown, but this knife is one that will look absolutely stunning in something like orange....or blue.....or green.....or carbon fiber....battleship grey....you get the point.

If Hinderer/ME hasn't started, then please go ahead with it now. I'm sure the demand will be very high. :D

Someone on another forum made these bad boys already.

IMG_2664.jpg

Not my picture, posting for reference only.

Peter R and he is on this forum. More photos are in the 0560 thread and in his photobucket albums. He told me he is pretty much filled for orders of the bronze mesh/lightning strike carbon fiber until he gets more in to make more lscf scales.

Funny, I was the only one to order the orange. I was going for blue, but he didn't have any..gonna send him some

Yeah, that's Peter's work. I have some CF scales for my 0560 on the way from him. I could have picked the LSCF but I just didn't like how smooth and normal they looked. I picked the normal CF so I could have some texturing. I can't wait to see them.

lovely work. I am jonesing bad for an orange scale for the 550/551. You would think they were magical they way they can't keep in stock.

I almost bought red, but really want that orange.

Very nice, but they don't seem to be tapped and drilled for handle placement for us lefties...Peter R please email me if you see this message.

I saw th Peter R scales, but I was talking about something along the lines of Hinderer or Monkey Edge scales, like we saw for the 055x.

In other words, they look like bone stock scales, but in various assorted colors. Mr. Rassenti's scales look great, but I can only imagine how hard it is to actually snag one.

I saw th Peter R scales, but I was talking about something along the lines of Hinderer or Monkey Edge scales, like we saw for the 055x.

In other words, they look like bone stock scales, but in various assorted colors. Mr. Rassenti's scales look great, but I can only imagine how hard it is to actually snag one.

Not sure how much he got swamped since yesterday...I just told him I wanted orange and a couple hours later, there it was

I was just thinking this myself, and did a search. I really would like a Smooth carbon fiber scale for my 0560. But instead having a pimper make them, id like a scale from hinderer/ME as well.

It would make sense. The 0560 is much more popular so far and I'm guesing that trend will increase as more get out into the market. So it would only make sense for them to make scales for the 0560. Till they do though I guess you just gotta go through the pimpers if yhou want one badly.

I was just thinking this myself, and did a search. I really would like a Smooth carbon fiber scale for my 0560. But instead having a pimper make them, id like a scale from hinderer/ME as well.

+1.

Still haven't quite made up my mind if I like the stock G10 scale but some options from Hinderer and/or ME would be awesome.....definitely tempted to dress mine up with some CF. :D

Back