1 - big bad m.f. In progress

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
THIS IS IN PROGRESS IT IS A GIANT! AT THIS POINT IT IS 1/4" THICK 16 1/2" OAL WITH 11" BLADE
SHOULD TEAR UP SOME MAJOR WOOD!

004-21.jpg

010-26.jpg

009-17.jpg

we have tested a proto of this blade and we kicked a 28" tree's ass in about 15 mins

there will be a video posted as soon as the software is uploaded and the vid is edited, no promise as how long it will take,but there will be one

Holy Crap! I just ground two 9" camp knives, I can't imagine grinding that thing!

Yeah trying to hold about 3 lbs of steel and keep it straight was a bitch beleive me,i did the proto with 3 blaze 50 grit belts, i went 36 grit on this one then satin finnished it,will be ready for h/t tommorow

I will be happy to be the tester on this one Bill! :)(you still have my addy right?)

Friggin' awesome!: :cool: :thumbup:

Incredible looking blade.

I fondled this chunk of steel today and all I have to say is who ever buys this beast better start eatin' their spinach...:D I can see this monster ripping through about 3 big ass trees with one swing:eek:

Comes with a logging chain for a neck knife and a max/backpack for a sheath,or a single side cow hide lmao, no shit this is a beast, my hands and arm are trashed from mine and r/warriors and myagunns last outting with a knife like this

Like that a lot,Bill!

But ya left out a word in the Title....

One FINE Big Bad M.F. In Progress!

Back