1

Joined
Nov 5, 2001
Messages
8,673
Originally posted by glockman99
R.E.M.
...Right?.:D.

Kinda correct... A song about a situation that Dan Rather (I think) was involved in when he was accosted by a street person in New York city.
 

T. Erdelyi

Basic Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2001
Messages
32,128
I refuse to lower myself to post a reply to another insane post.

With that said,........... GREEN.
 
Joined
Jul 24, 2001
Messages
4,374
Originally posted by Mongo
Kinda correct... A song about a situation that Dan Rather (I think) was involved in when he was accosted by a street person in New York city.

Yeah, it was a crazy guy from Georgia. Thought Television people were beaming messages into his head, ran up to NY and laid a stomping on Dan Rather while yelling that.

He escaped and later shot a bunch of people in the NBC NY building a few years back.

Saddening story.

Dan Rather probably is hiding behind some desks right now cause Mongo uttered those words. :).
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2002
Messages
2,490
BigDeeeeeeee, I'm not wearing any pants either.

I'm wearing a skirt. ;)

No underwear though...

~ashes
 
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
8,938
………………………………………………………………………………. __ . __……………………
…………………………………………………………………………….../’`: : `\,---`.„…………………
………………………………………………………………………../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………..
………………„~*¯¯`”\,………... _„_…………………………( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :eek: `-, …...
……………../ : · :(“,.~;*’¯¯¯”\, (_,-- ``”~,….\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : `\…..
………….....| : · :,/`,-*~;~··-„,/ (‘` ``)/· ,…\.,/` : : :_„„,: : : : : : : : : : : \…
…………….| : · / ,/`,--\ \’`c\,---„1 ‹’`--(_ ,/ / : : :,/` · · ): : : : : : : : : : : |…
……………..) : µ’` .\ (c) `¯ . . ·`), . ,-~`.. \ : : :| · · '”\, : : : : : : : : : : :/…
……………/` ,/_~-, .`;;`„-„,__,./, ```/……. `\: :\ · · · · `*-.,_ : : : : : :,-‘ ….
……………`-/¨;--;~’ `”*-=,=-_`” ,) ,/`……….`› : `\, · · · · · · ¯”~---,--`…….
…„„………__\, · ‘, · . . . `\„_,/ ,/;-;_ ……. /` ` | ./ · · · · · · · · „-“…………
.( :·`\,-~*`¯ · · ·`¯` `~--~*~---~;/`,-~*```*--, `1` / : | · · · ,---~*”`……………
. \·:··:”*~-,,„„____„„,.-~”`¯¯¯¯/ / · · · · · ‘\,) , / : :| · · · ·\………………….
…`”’~-,„„„„„„,,~‘`` . ( · · · ,.__| | · · · ·, `\„„/ ,/`: : / · · · · ·| ………………..
…………………….\`”””` · · ·`’~;-,„,,_)”`_-‘ : : / · · · · · · | ………………..
……… (`*”-,„,-”¯¯”`-;„· · · · · · , /'``,-~”`¯: : : :/ · · · · · · |.………………..
………. | : :(,;-===-„, `\,· · · ,-`| · ·/ : : : | :,/` · · · · · · ·| ………………..
……… . \ : :\, · · · · \\ · `\. ·)· / · / : :\ : :`~,_ · · · · · ./ …………………
………… \\,_`~.,_„,.-*\\, `/,/„/` ,/ : : :`’;-.„_ : ¯-, · · · /,…………………..
…………..`\,,`”| : :`-,„_„))’`"` ·,/`_„,~*’` · · ( · , ,`)· ·,-; `’\,………………..
……………..`*-\ : : : `~----~*` / · · · · · · · · “”~”` ·/` ·( _ :)………………
…………. ,.¬-,--\ : : : : : : : : / · · · · · · · · · ·,,-“`…..’-„,-‘……………….
…………..| |: :*:\ : : : : : : :_/ „____„„„„,---~*`……………………………
…………./ / : : : `~-„„„„„,.;;`,,.--`………………………………………….
…………| | : : : :|¯ : ,/ ¯ ………………………………………………….
………….\,\,_,„./---~`………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………
 
Joined
Sep 25, 2002
Messages
3,179
if Man is five
and the Devil is six
and the Devil is six
then GOD IS SEVEN
then GOD IS SEVEN
this monkey's gone to Heaven

Frank
 

glockman99

RIP Dann, you were a good guy.
Joined
Jun 12, 2000
Messages
20,557
Originally posted by Ashes
BigDeeeeeeee, I'm not wearing any pants either.

I'm wearing a skirt. ;)

No underwear though...

~ashes
I KNOW this isn't W&C, but.......DAMN, I hope that my imagination doesn't get the best of me!.:D.:p.:eek:.;).
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
261
Originally posted by SilverFoxKnows
if Man is five
and the Devil is six
and the Devil is six
then GOD IS SEVEN
then GOD IS SEVEN
this monkey's gone to Heaven

Frank

It's good to see another Pixies fan on the boards! I gotta see them do that song live many years ago.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2001
Messages
459
The Pixies ROCK!

You know, Frank Black still does that kind of thing in his solo stuff.
No idea what happenend to Joey Santiago but he was insane. Actually I think he's got a band too but Ive never heard it.

Sorry about the thread drift...

3

And Im wearing Leather!
:D
 
Top