10" bladed JackHammer

Morning BUMP for the 10" Jackhammer:cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good Morning.....Down Under Brother:cool::thumbsup:

cavC5H9.png

If you're up to .45-.70 why not jump up to the .500 A-Square....AND....10" Blade Jackhammer:eek::cool::cool::thumbsup:

If you're up to .45-.70 why not jump up to the .500 A-Square....AND....10" Blade Jackhammer:eek::cool::cool::thumbsup:
Yeah! If you need a .500 to take it down, ya ain't gonna skin it with no Culti! You'll NEED a 10" Bladed JackHammer!!!!! ;) -- :D

Yeah! If you need a .500 to take it down, ya ain't gonna skin it with no Culti! You'll NEED a 10" Bladed JackHammer!!!!! ;) -- :D
There are some Tough Critters on this planet....I bagged an Oryx with my 458 Win Mag and seemed like it was on the edge of not enough firepower...:eek: Yeah the Culti would be on the light side for Cape Buffalo:eek::eek:

I just looked up 'Oryx.' Holy cr@p! I wouldn't want to get head-butted by one of those things !!

Where were you hunting?

I just looked up 'Oryx.' Holy cr@p! I wouldn't want to get head-butted by one of those things !!

Where were you hunting?
Here in New Mexico....There are a couple Big herds on the White Sands Missile Range. They have no natural predators to control herd growth so they have occasional depredation hunts. Saw a photo of an Oryx that killed a mountain lion and the lion was hanging from his horns!

Hory sheet! Don't get near those Oryx without your .458 AND TWO 10" bladed JackHammmers!!!!! :eek:

Jerry needs to release the 10" Bladed JackHammer for hunter safety! ;)

Hory sheet! Don't get near those Oryx without your .458 AND TWO 10" bladed JackHammmers!!!!! :eek:

Jerry needs to release the 10" Bladed JackHammer for hunter safety! ;)
Yes, Yes he does...Safety First:cool::cool::thumbsup:

Oh Yeah...At the Top where it can be seen...10" Jackhammer:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back