10 Years And A Chance To Win

Railsplitter

Gold Member
Well, those 10 years sure went by fast! To celebrate my anniversary on Bladeforums I'm giving away this Buck 505 to one lucky winner.

The handles are Ruby Jigged Bone. The blade steel is Buck's standard 420HC. The knife measures 2 3/4 inches closed and I ordered the knife from the Buck Custom Shop. Comes in Like New condition although I did carry it a few days. Original box included.

RULES:
1. Must have at least 20 posts on Bladeforums to enter.
2. To enter, pick a number between 1-1000 and post that number in your reply. This will be your official entry number.
3. One entry per member per day. Time of day doesn't matter as long as your entries are time stamped one day apart.
4. If nobody guesses the exact number, the member who comes closest without going over wins.
5. If two or more members guess the same number and that number wins, the member who guessed it first is the winner.
6. Your geological location is irrelevant. Feel free to enter no matter where you reside.

I have already selected the winning number. I wrote it down on a piece of paper and then I took a picture of it. One of our Moderators, Gary (Peregrin) has a copy of the picture as well. I'll post the picture when the giveaway closes.

Not much more than 2 hours passes that I'm not on this forum each day unless it's overnight and I'm asleep. I'll be watching closely for someone to guess the exact number.

Unless somebody guesses the exact number, I'll close the giveaway at 6:00pm Central Time on Wednesday, November 4th and announce the winner.

Good luck to all and a big Thank You to Bladeforums and its members for putting up with me for the last decade! Oh yeah, and Happy Halloween!
IMG_5348.JPG IMG_5349.JPG IMG_5350.JPG IMG_5351.JPG

Cool idea. Congratulations on the Decade milestone Rick and thanks for the opportunity. Oh almost forgot to add my guess lol. #333

Congrats, Rick, looks like a great stocking suffer for my grandson! Let's try 397.

Awesome, congratulations on your 10 year milestone! Thank you for the give away chance.

I'll pick #905

Back