1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

100% Made in America!

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by elitebrothers8, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elitebrothers8

elitebrothers8

Mar 9, 2011
    Hey everyone, as many of you have probably seen me blabbering on about recently, I officially got the Facebook page up and going for American Paracord. I would appreciate if you guys stopped by and took a look & liked the page. Suggestions always welcome here on this thread! Same with purchases ;) Link is provided below:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
  2. TheWambo

TheWambo

Apr 21, 2012
    sweet man liked it

3. havoc1969

havoc1969

Nov 1, 2005
    done!

4. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    Ok, don't take this the wrong way, but until you get the right membership, I can't let you advertise here.

Also, this is the BKT forum, posts here need to have something to do with Ethan Becker or Becker knife and tool.

Once your craftsman membership is paid, feel free post links. Until then, I gotta lock it.

Moose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.