1000 Post Giveaway *Winner Announced!*

I'm in! My abosolute EDC is a Boker Credit Card knife that I carry in my wallet. I usually add something else too from my collection: most often my Robert Carter custom folder

These days, I've been carrying a Southard and a Kershaw RAM. I'm entering because I know someone who would freakin' LOVE to have a Tenacious, but he just had a kid and can't justify any kind of expense. Here's hoping :)

Congrats on the 1K! (almost 1.1K!) Not an entry....

Usually a GEC #25 of some flavor....

:D

hey matty. just seeing this. i can't seem to replace the farmer that is always in my pocket. thanks for the opportunity.

8561502264_77ee9a0a50_b.jpg

My EDC always cycles from day to day, but the PM2 has probably been the most frequent companion this week. Thanks so much for the chance!!

parabeanz.jpg

Alright looks like no one else is gonna join. No more entries please. Ill be back with the winning number .

Thanks for the chance! I'm currently carrying a Benchmade partially serrated Griptilian. I'd love my first Spyderco

Dragonist2 is the winner! The random number generator came up with a six. So congrats on your first spydie.

Thank you to everyone who participated

Congrats Dragonist2!!!
Thanks for the giveaway MattyLav.

Wow thanks! Not only will this be my first Spyderco, it'll be my first giveaway win! As I told MattyLav in my email (sent btw), my birthday was on the 15th so this is really something special. Thanks again!

Back