1000 post giveaway

No one has gotten both the month and year in the same post and you get one entry but feel free to modify it all you want by editing your post.

So you mean, we can just edit our post and put a new guess? So like, one guess a day? OR like a million guesses in one post? :D damn I want that thing so bad, and I'm helping you get more posts too. :cool:

underaged! said:
So you mean, we can just edit our post and put a new guess? So like, one guess a day? OR like a million guesses in one post? :D damn I want that thing so bad, and I'm helping you get more posts too. :cool:

Underaged
one guess per post and only one post per individual. Good luck

From your age as seen in your profile, the looks of the kid in your avatar, your comment on "define close" and previous posts I´m trying to deduce something. I´ll guess the year 1964 and the month June. I won´t guess on the day because I´d feel a bit bad participating since I just got to 1000 posts recently and haven´t considered a giveaway.

Luis.

November 12 1962

Obviously I don't expect you to be sending things to the other side of the world but I had to guess anyway. :)

Thanks to everyone that entered. It was interesting seeing the guesses. OK, for those of you that entered, my wife was born on July 20, 1965 and yes I am a dirty old man. WINNER Glockman 99.

Glockman, email sent to the address on your profile.

Thanks again everybody

Dann won?! Crap. What a waste. :p ;)

kamkazmoto said:
Thanks to everyone that entered. It was interesting seeing the guesses. OK, for those of you that entered, my wife was born on July 20, 1965 and yes I am a dirty old man. WINNER Glockman 99.

Glockman, email sent to the address on your profile.

Thanks again everybody
Damn, I've never won anything before!.:D. (I think I'll have to go buy a Lottery ticket now.:D.).
I'm still waiting for your email to make it to me from out of the vastness of cyberspace, but in the meantime, I have all packages sent to me at:

Dann Fassnacht
c/o General Delivery
Aberdeen, WA 98520

Thank-You!!.:).

"kamkazmoto",

I received the Gerber Sharpening Steel today (11/03/04), and it is excellent...Thank-You!!! (I've already touched-up a couple of my knives, and this steel works very well, and I have a bandaid on my thumb to prove it.:D.).

Back