1000th Post Giveaway!!! 4 Prizes! ****** Winners Announced!!!!

Spec Bump is probably my favorite, but the Tyrade is the sentimental choice. Thank you for the chance!

i'm getting in on this!

my favorite kershaw has to be a toss up between the tyrade and blur. tyrade is what got me hooked on searching for rare knives, blur was the first kershaw i actually owned. so glad to have them both in my arsenal. :D

CameraZOOM-20120625201740196.jpg

Hey Im In, Thanks For The Chance To Win. The Kershaw Half ton is the most special to me. First kershaw i ever got and fell in love.

My Favorite Kai as of now is my ZT 0560. It was my first $200+ and my first step into the higher end knives. Also perhaps the next level in my addiction

IMG_0290.jpg

The chive (i think that's it ) because at the time , the assisted opening was cool and new.
Clay

This is so generous of you...

My fave Kershaw is the Boa... it was my first and it still has something about its size, weight, balance that makes it "just right"...

My favorite Kershaw is my orange Skyline. I carry that thing every day and absolutely love it. For as much as I love it, though, I'm sure that the Bladeforums Skyline will overtake it.

I'm gonna have to go with the od-2 all black, the flipper mechanism is just amazing. Lee Williams, I bow to you sir.

Thanks for the opportunity Chester :)

It's hard to pick only one, but I will have to go with my orange Pack Rat. It is the first Kershaw I bought, and an excellent example of new/different design and quality craftsmanship. Now I have trouble counting how many other Kershaws I have, but this is the one that started it all. A close second is a very used DWO with a broken tip that is my son's first knife - it's perfect for cutting green beans and carving sticks, and hopefully will stick with him for a long time.

I love em all. Every single one. Great products by an even better company. Out of everything though, I'm a sucker for the JYD. Thanks for the chance Chester, and please sign me up for the shirt, I'm an XXL and would LOVE that.

XXL

dsc00648fh.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway. I personally have only had a chance to experience one Kershaw knife and I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I cant even remember the darn name of it. However, I am actively seeking getting a new one and I would be ecstatic if I won one in your great giveaway. Thank you again for the opportunity!

I don't know if this disqualifies me, but I've never had a kershaw. However, my friend does have a ram, and it's an amazing little knife. One thing that impresses me the most about the kershaws that I have seen is their flippers.

Man Chester, you got to a 1000 post fast! Thanks for the GAW. You ask a tough question there. The Blur for many reasons, and the 0301 for its strength and the Offset for being awesome.

sure was fast to 1000. Great GAW chester! It's a tie between the 551/561/301 for me. they all get carried and used, and I have no real complaints about any of em. :thumbup:

My all time favorite is the old G-10 Wild Wild Turkey, but my recent favorites are the ZT0780 and orange Skyline. I would love to get the Zing, it's one of the models that I haven't gotten around to picking up yet.

This may sound crazy but I really love the Cryo. Why? It's robust, it's small for EDC, I love Ti handle locks, and when that blade pops out with the assist it's downright fun!!!! Best of all I don't have to worry about it because it's so inexpensive!

Untitled by GermoneGold, on Flickr

I would say my favorite is the Kershaw Small Junkyard Dog. I would love to win the Zing. Thanks for the chance!

Back