1000th Post Giveaway!!! 4 Prizes! ****** Winners Announced!!!!

Mine is a well used blue half serrated scallion. I bought the knife new shortly after the model was introduced. It was my primary EDC for roughly eight years. During that time the scallion served me well and still looks pretty good today. In more recent times my knife collection has grown and the scallion sees much less use. I do still carry it from time to time. Soon it will retire so my some can inherit it when he is old enough.

Sorry I can't provide a pic. Photobucket is acting up and I cannot access my pics!
Thank you for the chance and congrats on the 1000 posts.

Brian
XXL

Congrats on 1,000 posts and your love of Kershaw's. I got hooked after I bought a S30V Blur and found the original Speed Safe polished G10 Random series.

3353929275_89ff30299c_o.jpg

What a lucky duck that arskrg fellow is! Didn’t you just win Daves contest a couple days ago? lol nicely done sir!

As always, thanks for the chance.

What a lucky duck that arskrg fellow is! Didn’t you just win Daves contest a couple days ago? lol nicely done sir!

That's actually a good point. Chester, can I bow out of this one since I did just win another one recently? :eek:

Last edited:
Congratulations to the winners! And on your posts Chester! :)

Back