100TH knife Made GIVE AWAY

100TH knife Made GIVE AWAY. This is my way of thanking forum members for helping me get a successful knife business started. I am within 10knives of hitting my 100th completed knife. Many of you have gave me lots on compliments and input others have purchased a bunch so far.

The rules are simple. Make a post in this thread AND ONLY ONE POST if you post more then once you WILL BE disqualified from the contest ( editing your post to add pictures is allowed). If you have D P Knives go ahead and post pictures. Do Not reply to others posts, do not make comments about other posts. Remember only one post for the contest.

At the end of the give away (when I have finished the 100th knife) I will lock the thread. I will go through the posts check for anyone who has posted twice ( or more) then I will have my wife pick a number between 2 and what ever to determine the winner.

The knife to be given away will be a knife like the very first one I made ( by the way is now owned by udtjim) It will be one of my Companions with Buffalo Horn scales and this one will have Mosaic pins and a lanyard hole.

Below are pictures of the first knife I made. Enjoy and Good Luck. Doug D P Knives

NEW BONUS ADDED The contest will now include a custom leather sheath by ilbruche!!!!!! Thanks Bruce.

THE CONTEST WINNER is post #117 by getahl. Thanks everyone it was fun for me to watch the posts and thanks for the comments and well wishes.

THE 100th is DONE See the last 3 pictures to see what the lucky one will win!!!!!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE WILDERNESS PASS AROUND THAT TONY M HAS UP!!! It is in the same forum as this one. W&SS

Attachments

• IMG_1833.jpg
    IMG_1833.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1835.jpg
    IMG_1835.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1839.jpg
    IMG_1839.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Well, i'll be first up! thats a very nice knife, and i hope your wife picks me! (to win the knife that is :foot: )

love these contests! :thumbup:

I'm always afraid to get in early on these pick a number posts! Thanks for the opportunity.

Doug,

Thanks for the giveaway. I purchased a Leopard Wood Handled WOODSMAN from you back in March. It is a great little knife!

Joel

Doug,

If I win you can ship it with the Outdoorsman you are just finishing for me. ;)

George

Sweet. Thanks for the giveaway....Heres my post man...Early, but there is always hope.

Doug,

I have one of your early ones. First knife I purchased on Blade Forums was from Doug. Unfortunately not the last. I may have a few more knives than I actually need. Is that possible?:rolleyes:

DP2.jpg

DP1.jpg

Last edited:
Back