Photos 104/115/117

I completed my set today.
The knives in the 117 set have fatter handles. I’m going to send all of them in for a spa treatment. I also need a repair done on the 117 sheath. The stitching in the center of the sheath that separates the two knives has been cut over the years.
Anyone have recommendations on a sheath repair guy? It shouldn’t be that hard of a job, or at least I wouldn’t think so. Their is an 1/8” thick piece of leather in there too.

QzWbtOj.jpg

G4MoJPW.jpg

eiOrixR.jpg

AoT0ZRp.jpg

exlVZ6Q.jpg

Congrats of getting them all. I'm sure it was quite the hunt. :)

I don't know if Makael Makael does sheath repair work, but he does make some fantastic sheaths, from what I've seen posted here.

Mike forget about it. After no answer from you in this thread, or the message I posted on your profile page, or the email I sent you I went with someone else.

You do realize your email or post came in at 3am? Makael is on PST.... Also, it was Sunday, you didn't give him much of a chance to respond, no need to chastise him on this forum. A simple message to him would have been sufficient. You didn't even Thank him for offering to help. Makael is a very generous person and is well liked, I call him Friend, so do many others here.

I did not receive an email, maybe went to spam. I got the stomach flu friday morning and was down most of the weekend. I would of stitched it up for nothing. Easy fix.

Ill check my spam mail.

Yes I do realize that. But he was on here many times yesterday and I kept checking for a reply. And I’m not bad mouthing him in any way. Just letting him know I found someone else to do the work.
I’ve done business with him before with no problems.
Not a big deal.
Any time someone comments or likes something I’ve posted or posted in I get a notification. Figured he saw it.
Sorry if my words come through the wrong way.
Take care.

Never got one I can find. Its all good.

Back