1065 + ebony + WI = ?

This knife. I've always wanted to do that. 8 1/4" blade and just over 13" long. Think I'll call this my Midnight Blade since thats about the time I got it fitted together after 16 hours in the shop yesterday.....

PDRM0435.JPG

SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!:cool: :D :cool:

That is just Gorgeous Ray.What more can I say but:
Incredible,
Bruce

LOL I thought the "WI" stood for Wisconsin!...I was trying to figure that one out before opening the post.

Fantastic looking knife. Outstanding temper line, perfect fittings, great handle to blade ratio. Awesome.

Bruce, This was the one I was talking about the other night.

Tom, Its a good thing I didn't mention cheese.

Glad you guys like it, I guess the next one will have to top this one....

That's one of your nicest so far. It seems every time I see one of your knives I think that it is one of the nicest so far.

Man that is something else. For someone like me who wants to see all the colors working together and all the lines flowing together, this knife is a godsend. Thanks for sharing, I can sleep well tonight. The furniture on that thing is just elegant as all getout.

Raymond that's one hell of a knife,
Dave

As always, a great knife. I really like your eye for design, seem to always hit somethign that I've tried to get on paper but couldn't get right, and then I'll see one of your knives and be like "he got it, that's what I wanted."

But also wanted to say taht I just LOVE what you've been doing with the WI. Never even really thought o using thaton my knives, until I saw one you posted before with that, and I'm just loving what you do with it on each knife more every time. VERY impressive. Keep up the good work.

Top notch; everything goes together quite nicely.
Congrats on another beauty.
Regards,
Greg

I just got back from spending the day at the local market trying to sell some knives. I normally spend the day forging cause I'm so bored. Have a hard time dealing with non knife people. Sure is nice to get home and see that there are people that appreciate what I am able to do. Thanks again...... Ray

Hey Nick, You gonna be doing the Washington Knife Show in October? If so, I'll be looking for you there..... Ray

I like this knife the best so far, I'll see if I can top it with the next one. Maybe yes, maybe no, but thats what I'm always trying to do...

Ray that's just plain elegant. Wonderfull combination of materials, now all it needs is a silver sheath!:p

Back