• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1095 Cleaver!!!

Here is another new design! A 7" Cleaver with black paper micarta scales and 1095 with a differentially hardened blade!! I kept the twin to this one {only handled it in classic Hickory!} in my kitchen for cutting frozen meats and any other cutting that would be too rough for the thin edges of my other knives.

OAL- 12"

blade- 7" long, .094" thick at the spine, and 3" wide

steel- 1095 high carbon, differentially hardened. heat treat includes a double normalize, double anneal, double edge quench { about 3/4 of the blades width} and triple temper for a really nice performing blade that takes and holds a great edge and yet is easy to resharpen!

grind- a scandi convex type grind, sharpened on a Norton Fine India stone with micro bevels, to an agressive razor edge

finish- 400 grit machine finish under a scotchbrite belt finish on the grind, with heavy firescale finish on the flats,

handle- Black paper micarta scales, with Brass corby bolts. handle is finished with 220 grit with the lines running across the handle so it looks good yet isn't slick

sheath- no sheath on this one, but I can make one if needed for an extra $20.

$130 plus $10 for shiping/insurance to CONUS. I can accept paypal Joe357m@bresnan.net or money order, or silver at spot price.

1st to post "I'll take it" gets it!!!

406918970.jpg

406918972.jpg

406918973.jpg

Ships within 48 hours of payment priority with ins.

Feedback appreciated, and thanks for looking!

If you would like one like this one or different, PM or email with details!

Back