110 with clear handles?

textoothpk

BANNED
I had a chance to buy a Buck 110 once with clear handles, but I passed it by. It was for demonstrative purposes... showing the inner workings. We've got a pic in the Schrade forum of an LB7 with such a handle, and I wonder if anyone here has a such a pic of the 110??

Thanks in advance.

i have several, pict's that is. i can not post to page so email me. i will send to u!
dave

textoothpk said:
I had a chance to buy a Buck 110 once with clear handles, but I passed it by. It was for demonstrative purposes... showing the inner workings. We've got a pic in the Schrade forum of an LB7 with such a handle, and I wonder if anyone here has a such a pic of the 110??

Thanks in advance.

There is a picture of one on page 130 of Levine's Revised 4th Edition.

Tom

JHouston said:
Dave, if Tex can't host it, send me a copy and I will.
check your mail you have 2 sets of 4 and 5 each comeing! and i will be sending a image of a real rare puter' side 110 also (soon as i find were i put in the computer!)
dave

Can't wait to see the pics, guys. My email address is easy to fine, just click on my screen name at the top of this post. Thanks for helping out. I can't possibly collect every single knife I have an interest in, but I find photos almost as good and just as interesing.
Phil

Photo's complements of Dave:

buckso.jpg

bucksoo.jpg

Excellent!
Interesting to compare this with the Schrade LB7 shown up in the Schrade forum.
'prciate it!
Phil

Back