112 Pocket Sheath?

I hope Makel looks at this..It looks like a great shieth if the leather is thick enough. Thanks!

Knives Ship Free sells a '' Insider Pocket Slip" it uses a flap with a magnet instead of a clip and it works well for all kinds of folders.

Knives Ship Free sells a '' Insider Pocket Slip" it uses a flap with a magnet instead of a clip and it works well for all kinds of folders.
Thanks, that is an interesting product. Its not quite what I am looking for but might have to give that a try.

Can anyone recommend a leather pocket sheath with a clip for the 112? I’m looking for something like the following, but big enough to hold the 112 but still draw easily. I ordered the one below but it is too small.

https://www.americanedgeknives.com/genuine-leather-pocket-knife-pouch-sheath-w-pocket-clip/

Although designed for fixed blades, this one might work for a 112. The owner might very likely have a 112 and if so, he could tell you if it fits and draws easily before you purchase one. The video covers the large and small versions.

https://www.collectorknives.net/sho...leather-fixed-clip-large-front-pocket-sheath/

I use one of his different models designed for folders and it's a very well made Clip Slip. The clip is sturdy and it's high quality leather. I cram a 3 layer Swiss Army Super Tinker in there and it stretches the slip to the max but it works.

The Super Tinker is really too wide for the slip and I do have to remove the slip and use both hands to draw it. Not sure if you would have that issue with the linked slip above but the dealer would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
IMG_4865.JPG
IMG_4665.JPG

Although designed for fixed blades, this one might work for a 112. The owner might very likely have a 112 and if so, he could tell you if it fits and draws easily before you purchase one. The video covers the large and small versions.

https://www.collectorknives.net/sho...leather-fixed-clip-large-front-pocket-sheath/

I use one of his different models designed for folders and it's a very well made Clip Slip. The clip is sturdy and it's high quality leather. I cram a 3 layer Swiss Army Super Tinker in there and it stretches the slip to the max but it works.

The Super Tinker is really too wide for the slip and I do have to remove the slip and use both hands to draw it. Not sure if you would have that issue with the linked slip above but the dealer would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
View attachment 1165381
View attachment 1165382

Thank you for the suggestion. I have sent an email to them to see if they recommend any of their products for the 112.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have sent an email to them to see if they recommend any of their products for the 112.

Womp womp. I asked them what they had that would fit a 112. Here’s their response:

“No. The Large Clip Slip should, but they are out of stock and none in sight”

Maybe look around for some magazine pouches. I carry a 110 in a Bianchi 1911 mag pouch I bought in the late 90s. Nice leather, spring steel clip.

Back