12/13 Specials, One Khuk Left - Look Here

Alright, on 12/13 I emailed about both a WWII villager by Kumar, and a 12" Koth by Sgt. Karka. I've been waiting on my bank to fix an error they made posting my paycheck since last Friday, and they have yet to do so. I can't wait to switch banks because of this, the bastards. Anyway, I was only able to grab the 12" Koth because it was a bit cheaper, and I am strapped for funds. I paid for it today with what I had, and hopefully with overnight shipping it will get here before my trip Friday.

I was planning on just paying for the WWII Villager after getting back from my trip, but I feel like I would be inconveniencing Bill and Yangdu, so I am letting someone else claim it. When this bank error is fixed and I return from my hunting, I will be sure to grab another. It's not that big of a deal, I am still getting one.

So, I am guessing this will work the following way: Whoever can actually pay for it, and claims it first, can take the 16.5" WWII Villager by Kumar instead of me.

It is the third blade from the left in the following picture:

12-13-04deals.JPG

Bill Martino said:
16.5 inch 22 ounce WWII village style by Kumar. I love these villagers. $65 delivered to your door and you can't do much better than this.

Hopefully this is ok to do. I don't think it is fair of me to take a week to pay for an item, so it is now up for grabs. You should probably follow the normal rules and email Bill with the appropriate information to take claim of this as well.

Good luck!

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
Never seen this done before...hope it doesn't become the norm.

Nasty said:

Wouldn't have to happen if my bank didn't suck. Hopefully it will find a happy home.

Woo Hoo! Sent off my e-mail first thing today, and I've managed to land this khuk, against all odds. It will be a great user, I'm sure.

Success here probably has a lot to do with living in the Atlantic time zone - my e-mail probably went out while some of the sharks were still asleep, before they smelled blood in the water.

Overture, I'm sorry that your bank is causing you troubles ... but rest assured that this WWII villager will find a warm welcome here.

Tom.

Nasty said:

Nah, just good old HI tradition of solving problems as they come. Besides, it's not good to PO the sharks - nobody wants to give angry khuk collectors any reason to do a "special field test" on their front door. :eek: :D