12" machete thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll place an order.

One of each size in black, for a total of four blades.

Email a confirmation, please!

I got mine today, and I must say, DAMN!!!! what a blade. Perfect. I need to get some pics up, but its dark, and the kiddies need some love.

I'll get some knif pron up tomorrow, and this weekend, some dirt time.

Also, the squared back works great for striking steel, that I could do. I did lick some wood I got for the stove on the porch, and yeah, this will do.

Great Job, Andy, me likes, loves, and enjoys much.

Moose

Is there any kind of tentative timeline for the lists?

He is going down the list and getting them to some of the guys that post a lot in WS&S so he can get some reviews out there to get the orders rolling. I know that some of the guys on the list have recieved thiers. Should be sometime in the near future I would say. But the 12" list is getting longer everyday almost.

He is going down the list and getting them to some of the guys that post a lot in WS&S so he can get some reviews out there to get the orders rolling. I know that some of the guys on the list have recieved thiers. Should be sometime in the near future I would say. But the 12" list is getting longer everyday almost.

If Andy sends Me one i would do an awsome review, i cant do 1 without a blade though..... Let me know

Last edited:
So it's not in order of the list?

Yea he is going down the list, but is getting some out to the guys that can get him some business also. I think, but am not sure on this. He will chime in tonite or tomorrow I'm sure. All good things come to those who wait. :D:thumbup:

lol tell andy i promise to post multiple reviews of this bad boy. i am definitely gonna hit multiple places with a review. can't wait to get my 12 incher. folks either way i believe this machete will be worth the money and wait.

Last edited:
Hey RR,
Please put me on the list for one 12" - handle TBD with Andy.

Thanks!

I'd like 3 x 12" with OD Green handles. I'm assuming the 4th is free so make 4 in OD green if I'm right. How wide is the blade?

Thanks!

I'd like 3 x 12" with OD Green handles. I'm assuming the 4th is free so make 4 in OD green if I'm right. How wide is the blade?

Thanks!

Yep buy 3 get the 4th for excatly $0.00. Best deal going in the knife industry today. :thumbup: 4 OD it is

So it's not in order of the list?

It may be, but it may not be. For example, if I happen to have X # of OD 12" ers, but a guy that chose black is next up, I'm going to go ahead and sell the OD's. Know what I mean. Also, guys that chose multiple packages may make the list seem a bit wonky. I ask for y'alls patience. I have 19 machetes downstairs that will be finished tomorrow.

lol tell andy i promise to post multiple reviews of this bad boy. i am definitely gonna hit multiple places with a review. can't wait to get my 12 incher. folks either way i believe this machete will be worth the money and wait.

Awesome. You had asked me before, and I have yours in tomorrows finished batch.

Yep buy 3 get the 4th for excatly $0.00. Best deal going in the knife industry today. :thumbup: 4 OD it is

You bet it is. Thanks!

I'm glad y'all feel this way. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back