14" machete thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few 14's available right now today in the exchange. No wait.

I'll take one with a Black handle if available if not natural and we can go down the line from there. I follow up with a PM

Thanks

Got mine in the mail today... it's friggin awesome! Had to hack at the shrub by the front door as I walked in. Something needed cut.

1- 14" in OD.
This will be #4 (direct from Andy) for the free one.

#1 here

#'s 2&3 here.

I also bought one from MS so I'll have 5 total. :D

Any ETA on the machete's ?

He's running 30 to 40 a month thru the shop. Some go here and some go to MS. He is making as fast as he can, I'd say that he will be on these other list pretty soon. The 16" s come out this week. Next week will be knives ( I am pretty sure). One way to go to the top of the list is to do the 4 for 3 deal. He trys to get those out asap.

I've got two ready for y'all this week. Both natural. rctk1, and tracker2 please contact me, you're up.

Can't get PM's to go to either of y'all either. Is this a problem with the new software?

Hey Andy-great stuff. Can I get on the list please? Any chance of any being made with any other woods or the Osage orange. I would be willing to pay more, and of course wait longer. Worst case-sign me up for a 14 in black canvas micarta please.
CR33

robbinscraig AT gmail dot com

Thanks all-have a great day! :)

This thread is closing due to lack of payment when order is ready. Dont know if it is a problem with myself and Andy not being able to get a hold of people or the people just not responding but Andy can not just sit there and hold on to a 100 $ bill hoping that the person is going to pay, when he can post it on the exchange and it will be gone in the hour. So if you have contacted me b4 now your name will go on the list and Andy will finish the lists then that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back