15 inch AK blem by Kesar -- Pix and deal.

Here's a 15 inch 20 ounce AK by Kesar, little lighter than usual. Pretty quick for an AK. He's done it right. Good fit, finish and hardness. There's some minor grainlines in the handle -- only problem I can find. Good karda and chakma. Same old perfect scabbard in new leather by village Sarki. 100 year HI superfrog.

Take it home for $40 off regular -- $85 delivered to your door.

Good knife, good deal.

Call or email.

Attachments

• 15 inch ak by kesar for 5-9.jpg
    15 inch ak by kesar for 5-9.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 302
This looks a lot like the one I got about a month ago.
It is an excellent khuk. It will be going camping with the "L's"
next weekend.

Somebody needs to snatch this one. A very capable blade, and a bargain.

--Mike L.

I remember the thread a month ago; What's the best all around Khuk?" (something like that) Short AK's and BAS's were prized. Now here is this beaut sitting here; light, weight forward for chopping and camp chores. A real packer and taker. A great first Khukuri.

munk

I'LL TAKE THAT ACTION! It'll be my first! Uncle...where do I send my $$$?

I really know very little of how this all works. HECK...I don't even know what PGA stands for. I'd guess Pretty Good Attempt....but I've been wrong before.

Money Order? Credit Card? etc. etc.

Uncle.... email sent....with thread copy. TL

Your first buy sounds like mine: what do I do? Where do I go? Which way did they go!!!!

I think PGA is Pala's give aways.. not just a good attempt.

I hope you got it. This thing oughta be fast and capable. I carry my British Army Service hiking, and it is very similar.

Now when I find a nice knot or strange growth of wood in the forest I can harvest it and take it home for wood working later. I love the blade. A few ounces heavier than a standard combat/fighting knife and 8 times as usefull. A Kabar tonto is 18 ounces...these khuks are the best.

munk

Welcome to the Cantina. Be careful though, if you monkey with the Khuks very much you'll wind up with a bad case of HIKV. Any way Congrats on a very good balde. A 15" AK and a BAS hit my house at the same time, and I have been fighting to control the Virus ever since.

Again Welcome, I think you will like this forum. We have a few nuts around but we sure have fun.:D

It's Mike Travis. I don't know what his stage name is. Sorry.

Tree, email me with address confirmation.

Back