• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

17" Foxy's Folly Question...

Here's a thought... What if we could get Sgt. Karka to make them 17" Foxy Follies. :confused:

You gets a convex edge and some nice handles... :confused:

Just a thought. Dunno if it's possible.

I don't know how the good Sergeant is on fullers but he does make some great khukuris!!!! I'd go for it if possible.:)

I asked Bill a while back about having the Sgt. do special orders. I got a quick "No". :(

I don't think he is keen on special orders. Likes to make only what he wants to make.

The knives he's done recently sure are getting close to the FF....who knows, maybe he'll see it and like it?

Fox Folly - resized, not exact scale (on top)

Today's special (on bottom) by Sgt. Karka

attachment.php

Fun to speculate, eh?

Daniel Koster said:
Fox Folly - resized, not exact scale (on top)

Today's special (on bottom) by Sgt. Kark

Fun to speculate, eh?
Just woke up, grabbed a handful of cookies and logged on and the first thing I see is this!
Dan that's just plain mean, but in an orgasmic sort of way.:D :rolleyes: :p :eek: :D If the kamis can only render it done as well!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Back