18 inch AK by Kesar. Handle got chipped during shipping. Bargain time.

I got in this 10/10 18.5 inch, 2.75 pound AK by Kesar. He is our oldest and steadiest kami and he got a great do on this one. Habaki bolster and horn handle. Good size karda and chakma and well done, too. Scabbard nicely done and tooled by sarki with no name. 100 year HI superfrog.

The handle got a chip knocked off at the aft side somewhere during the 12,000 mile journey to get here. Maybe 1/8 inch is gone along with a small ding at the end of the buttcap where it took the hit. 15 minutes and 15 cents worth of epoxy will fix it. I don't have the time right now. Or you can use the knife as is and it will last 100 years with the small chip gone.

So, we will deliver this knife to your door for an enev $100 -- $45 off regular. Call or email if interested and remember there is only one.

------------------
Blessings from the computer shack in Reno.

Uncle Bill
Himalayan Imports Website
Khukuri FAQ
Himalayan Imports Archives (33,000 + posts)

I already have enough big khukuris, besides was leaving this for one of my fellow HIKV sufferers.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Harry

This really has been there a long time. If I wasn't saving my money for something special, I'd buy it myself.

Uncle Bill, maybe it would help if you posted a pic. of this knife?

. . .Twist my arm. No need to post a picture guys. I'll take it if no one has claimed it yet. Mail sent, Uncle Bill.

------------------
Danny
aka "kuma575"

Back