1st Version Camillus 301

Just got this one today, I may take pictures myself, but the Ebay sellers pictures are so good, I'll use them for now.

Early pre-model number Camillus 301 in just about NIB condition. I thought it looked good from the photos, but holding it am amazed at how good it is. Not a trace of carry/use. Not bad for pushing 40 years old!

155326694_o.jpg

155326729_o.jpg

155326889_o.jpg

155326930_o.jpg

Great catch, Chris! I have never seen a slip that old looking that good. :thumbup:

humm .. they do fit good in the pocket dont they?
could be i should try one some time..
may look for a new one... shame to abuse an elder knife..

That's a butey. I had one I got back in 74 or so. The movers stole it. It was in my dresser and forgot it was there. I had broken the tip off when I was changing a fuse in the 70 LTD. I replaced the 301 with a 307 and it is in my pocket as we speak.

I don't know if I should feel like a drug pusher or the coach of an Olympic gold medal winner. The 300 Club rolls on. Mr. Charles T. would be envious.....
300Bucks......:thumbup:

Just got this one today, I may take pictures myself, but the Ebay sellers pictures are so good, I'll use them for now.

Early pre-model number Camillus 301 in just about NIB condition.
155326694_o.jpg

GREAT looking knife. If there's a cutting task that this baby can't handle, I'd like to see it!

Back