• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Carothers (CPK) Medium Chopper Prototypes-SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyGun56

Gold Member
With the Recent Preorder of the Carothers Heavy Duty Medium Chopper, I have decided I only need to Keep 1 Medium Chopper, Consequently I am going to make both of these knives available!!! Both CPK Medium Chopper Prototypes (same dimensions as production Model)
were bought as New and Unused, and I have not used them

First Protoype is D3V Steel with Unbuffed Black Canvas scales, and Includes a Gunmetal Gray Mashed Cat Kydex Sheath (No TekLoc or Drop Loop) There is a scratch on the Right side of
the blade between the LA insignia and scales (Reason Unknown) which the photo may not illustrate $SOLD

Second Prototype is D3V Steel with Unbuffed OD Green Canvas (I purchased separately and installed) with Black Liners! Includes a Mashed Cat Kydex Sheath (Gunmetal Gray) that includes Drop Loop and Leg Straps! (purchased with Buffed Natural Canvas scales which i am including)
I will not separate the sheaths or scales, so please Do Not ask!!! $SOLD
Specs:
CPM 3V, Delta heat treat, tested 60-61 HRC, .220" thick at ricasso
Total length 15.950"
Blade length 10.0"”
Weight 20.6 oz
Grippy 3D machined scales in micarta and Terotuf.
Black oxide treated 18-8 stainless steel fasteners

Payment is via PP Goods and Services, or USPS Money Order (Note: If i have not dealt with perspective buyers in the past, I cannot ship the knife until funds have been received-USPS Money Order ONLY!!!
Payment includes Shipping and Insurance
Not Interested in Trades
NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING!!!U.S. SHIPPING ONLY!!!
Must be of legal age and follow all Local, State, and Federal Guidelines
I Reserve the Right to Deny Sale at my Discretion

Thanks for Viewing and Please limit all posts to an "I will take it" or PM me for further Information
Cannot Ship these until Monday the 22nd of October!!! Thanks

CPK Medium Chopper Unbuffed Black Scales and Sheath
ZisFSOZ.jpg

k8dqkwc.jpg

pPHJTZ1.jpg

CPK MC Prototype in OD Green Canvas with Sheath

JYYFwao.jpg

keylyHd.jpg

0DMmcIh.jpg

v8CmEvv.jpg

Last edited:
Status