• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Custom Ken Erickson Single Blade Sowbelly Knives - SOLD

Sketch32

Gold Member
Up for sale are two of the nicest custom traditional knives I have owned. My father and I commissioned Ken Erickson to create two matching sowbelly knives with single clip point blades. One has Ken's beautifully jigged brown bone and the other is in creamy pre ban elephant ivory. These are knives are absolutely outstanding! Fit and finish is flawless and the bone and ivory has not chips or cracks. Both knives have blades that are flush in all 3 positions and no blade play. Great snap, but not at all a nail breaker. The blades are CPM154 steel and sharp as can be. Both knives are 3 7/8” closed. I've owned a lot of custom traditional knives from famous makers and these two are among the best. These knives have never been used, sharpened or carried. Ken is currently taking a sabbatical from knife making so these wonderfully made knives are not easy to obtain.

Brown Jigged Bone - $800 SOLD
Ivory - $950 SOLD

Knives will be shipped Priority mail to US addresses. No Trades.

Thanks for taking a look.

Ken Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on FlickrKen Erickson sowbellies by Matt Franklin, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back