1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 hunters

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by samuraistuart, Apr 6, 2018.

1. samuraistuart

samuraistuart KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 21, 2006
    First one is in Elmax steel (62HRC) with orange g10 handles. Second one is a custom order in 115w8 (64HRC) with mesquite scales and purple heart bolsters, as requested. I like the look of those 2 woods together! Anyways, thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

valknut, McFeeli, FOG2 and 4 others like this.
  2. john april

john april KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 27, 2006
    crisp and clean, nicely done.

3. Willie71

Willie71 Warren J. Krywko. Part Time Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 23, 2013
    Both are great, but I really like the second one.

4. samuraistuart

samuraistuart KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 21, 2006
    Thanks guys! Here is another recent knife, 52100 and mesquite.

[​IMG]

Matthew Gregory and FOG2 like this.
  5. stromania

stromania

Mar 7, 2011
    I bet they cut as good as they look.

6. Matthew Gregory

Matthew Gregory Chief Executive in charge of Entertainment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 12, 2005
    Super clean. That’s the best mesquite I’ve seen you use. Looks fantastic!

7. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    Is it weird that I like the orange one more than that beautiful mesquite? Maybe, but either way they're all great pieces. The bolster work with the purple heart is fantastic.

8. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Post that black one you put on IG the other day Stuart. That was hawt!

9. samuraistuart

Dec 21, 2006
    Thanks Matt! McFeeli, I like blaze orange g10 quite well myself. After searching about an hour (into and past dusk) one evening after laying a black handled knife on the ground, I grew to appreciate blaze orange. Mb....I came here to do that exact thing. Mind....read. It's also posted for sale, in case anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

cbach8tw, Matthew Gregory and mb> like this.