1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

2 MORE Fiddlebacks Came Today & I Have a Favorite :)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by harrishmasher, Sep 11, 2019.

1. harrishmasher

harrishmasher

Dec 21, 2015
    The Palmer and EDC-2 pictured below showed up today! My Wife and Five Year Old daughter bought me the Palmer on eBay because today is MY Birthday! The gave it to me first thong this AM before school and work. I bought the EDC-2 on eBay as well. It showed up at 1PM today via USPS. I think I did VERY well for $185 delivered on the EDC-2!

The Palmer and EDC-2 Showed up today

[​IMG]

My FF collection is now at 6! Not bad for 3 weeks as an FF Collector. At this rate I should have 3,452 FFs by this time next year, LOL! (I didn't do the math, more like 700, funnier that way though)

[​IMG]

Today I found my FAVORITE FF. The size, balance, ease of handling, blade shape, and stunning looks make the EDC-2 my favorite! If I am to buy more of a particular one, I would have no problem buying more EDC-2s. The Palmer was my favorite until the EDC-2 showed up. So the Palmer was in 1st for about 6 hours today!

Its size, balance, ease of handling, blade shape, and stunning looks make the EDC-2 my favorite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Pic of All The Liners

[​IMG]

Lady1911, Choppaman, VANCE and 9 others like this.
  2. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Nice photos and glad to see you have found your favorite Fiddleback...for now :) Only thing left to do is get some quality pants for those knives.

jaz322, varga49 and Outpost Allison like this.
  3. harrishmasher

harrishmasher

Dec 21, 2015
    I already have Sheaths for most. I ordered some from Fiddleback Outpost. I also have Kent at 7 Rattles making Kydex Sheaths for the SnowBill and Palmer. I sent them out today so he can make them. I didn't take pics of the Sheaths since you can't see knives!

Southern Gent likes this.
  4. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    nice pics & collection.

you are off to a very good start for sure.

5. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Very nice! :thumbsup:
    Now that you’ve found your favorite, keep in mind that as you collect more of the same model you will start to notice the subtle differences between each one. It’s cool to see the variations, knowing that no two fiddlebacks are 100% identical. :)

VANCE, NoRest and Nbrackett like this.