• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2-Snakeskin BAIII's w/ sheaths-Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMT66

Gold Member
3-Snakeskin BAIII's w/ sheaths-Mint ALL SOLD
9.75" Overall length. 4.5" INFI Blade length slab to tip (4.0 cutting edge). Approximate blade thickness is 0.19. Scale thickness just under 5/8".

NO Trades. I'm thinning my collection a bit.

These are both mint, unused, unsharpened and include the pull the dot nylon sheaths with inserts. Asym edge. Snakeskin slabs.
$925 each shipped and insured, USPS MO or Paypal, same price. Buy BOTH remaining ones for $1800 and save.

1 Sold/Shipped to Alaskanativeson. 2 Remaining ones Gone and shipped to GPB

USA sale only. I may consider international shipping at my discretion but be aware I will not falsify customs documents and my responsibility ends when the package leaves the USA.

If you contact me to purchase this/these, you are affirming that:
1. You are at least 18 years old and are of legal age to own this/these knife/knives.
2. It is legal for you to own this/these knife/knives in your state, county and city.

Last edited:
Man, what Infi-liousciousness that pair makes. How thick are the scales in comparision to the AD, BAD, or Meaners?

Man, what Infi-liousciousness that pair makes. How thick are the scales in comparision to the AD, BAD, or Meaners?

They are a little thicker and shaped for positive grip. I have big hands and they feel perfect gloved or bare.
Spine and length pictures of BAIII, CS Snake AD and GW LE

Last edited:
1 BAIII Sold to Alaskanativeson. 1 BAIII left.

Last edited:
1 BAIII Added (not in pictures, same description as others).

Two left for sale.

1 Sold to Alaskanativeson

Last edited:
Ha ha! One of them is mine! All mine!

I have to admit, I really am not fond of the black crinkle finish. If I have this sent in to The Man to get a custom job satinizing it, would this be heresy?

All gone- All shipped 3/2/09, PM's with tracking numbers sent.
1 to Alaskanativeson
2 to GPB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back