• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Turbo Drop Point Frame Lock Flipper, Titanium and CPM154

JDieseljoe69

Full Throttle Tools
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
2 Drop Point style blade. I call this model The Turbo!

Blade is 3-1/2"" long, made in 3/16" thick CPM154 steel heat treated to 60RC, done by Peters Heat Treat. Blade also runs on caged bearings.

Knife is 8-3/4"" overall.

Handles are 5/32" thick Titanium. Blade is stonewashed on all knives.

First one,

Handles are milled and sanded to a 220 finish, and blade is stonewashed. Hex shaped milling on the handles.

Second one,

Handles are milled and sanded to a 220 finish, the blade has been stonewashed. This one has circles milled into it.

Pocket clip, screws, standoffs, lockbar stabilizer, thumb studs and pivot screws are Titanium.

Machining on handles and blades is done in house. Standoffs, screws, lockbar stabilizer and pivots are made by Ticonnector.

My website is

fullthrottletools.net

Shipping is included via USPS Priority flat rate.

International shipping is fine, but extra cost is on the buyer.

Thanks for checking out my work!!

Price on these 2 are $400 each, Shipped

Best way to reach me is by email, JDieseljoe69 at aol dot com

pWvpLKB.jpg

um9oAYZ.jpg

st0YV7G.jpg

fwbyqNw.jpg

vy7VaeD.jpg

RQHC56y.jpg

I just stumbled upon this page. I've always went to the regular production folders. I like the turbo a lot. Im going to start stacking some money back and hopefully it's still available I would love to own a custom made blade. Good job my friend you have skills!

Back