"2 Weeks"

Wish I was kidding.
The worst Tigerhide I've ever seen.
Just 2 colors in very thick layers, yuck.
Had I known I would have choosen Tan Canvas instead.

dave

i'm w/you brother. send it back! busse & co. can do better & we all know it...

This almost looks like someone "clipped" a Heavy Heart. No fusion handle though. If I remember correctly, the Heavy Hearts had the saber grind to them. Only Hearts that did....hmmmm, maybe some of the pre-INFI may have, I'd have to check my photo archive.

Anyhow....I'm liking it.

AFAIK, none of the three Battle Hearts from that 'Ganza have ever surfaced.

Not to derail Mulder's thread, but the pic of that unobtainable Battle Heart is what inspred me to send a standard old FSH to Ban for modding...

IMG_0762.jpg

( the clip is straight, with a slight swedge, the lighting seems to give it a curve )

Not to derail Mulder's thread, but the pic of that unobtainable Battle Heart is what inspred me to send a standard old FSH to Ban for modding...

IMG_0762.jpg

( the clip is straight, with a slight swedge, the lighting seems to give it a curve )

Very nice.
I didn't like the "fusion" handle till I got my first hand shaped canvas model than I was hooked.
Still love the old straight handled stuff but liking the newer stuff more and more.
Just need Jerry & crew to make an INFI ratmandu to pair with my SHSH.

Wish I was kidding.
The worst Tigerhide I've ever seen.
Just 2 colors in very thick layers, yuck.
Had I known I would have choosen Tan Canvas instead.

dave

Brutal. I'm sure Garth would swap it out for shipping cost. That's a long time to wait and a lot of change to drop to not be 100% satisfied, plus it's such an awesome knife except for those scales.

I agree with all the likes you pointed out in the OP, and completely understand why the handle is not your thing. It's a beautiful custom shop knife, save the scales. I'm not a huge fan of the handle fasteners either , but that's just me.

I know if you return it they will take care of you. I'm a little sorry it did not turn out as you had hoped and that 2 weeks may turn into 2 more if you decide it needs different scales.

It is a lovely knife and the INFI badge it's sporting is sweet.

nice knives I love bowies

IMG_0762.jpg

Hey now! That's very cool. Hmmmmmmm.....I think it might be time for a "grail hunt". Been awhile....gee, I wonder if I still remember how to do it???:rolleyes:

:p

Back