2009 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiah

Pit Bull Appreciation Society
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
2009 Archive. Threads and posts that are no longer needed have been moved here.

Forum is up and running. Little busy right now, but I got some cool stuff to post later, stay tuned. :thumbup::D

Last edited:
Woohoo!!! Congrats man!!!! That's awesome. I was waiting for you to get one.

funny-dog-pictures-chillin-like-a-villian.jpg

Last edited:
Great! Just what I needed. Another place to hang out.
I hope it is a successful forum!

Awsome, I've been eyeing your work and I've got a few blades that could use some new pants. I assume you're going to make a thread with options and approx prices?

Snuck up on me! I came across this by accident!
Congratulations. I'm very glad to see you here.

Snuck up on me!

I had my ninja suit on. :cool:

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm gonna get a price and options list up Tomorrow (which I still haven't done on my site :eek:).

My prices will be going up as I switch to a new model. Options will be increasing though to include more colors as well as two-tone (or more) kydex and more options on airbrushed sheaths (I broke down and bought a stencil cutter :D).

Do you have a template for this or would I need to send it in?

Could you do something with the skull pattern on it (like in your photos) and something that is super small profile with no clips or anthing (want to just shove it into a pocket.)

Do you have a template for this or would I need to send it in?

Could you do something with the skull pattern on it (like in your photos) and something that is super small profile with no clips or anthing (want to just shove it into a pocket.)

You'd need to send it in. I can make it however ya want it. Gimme an hour or two to clean the plastic dust off and run to town, and I'll post a price list. :thumbup:

I'll try to include everything, but feel free to ask questions.

Options
---------------
All sheaths use .093 kydex unless noted otherwise

Solid Colors:

-Black
-Blue
-Brown
-Gray
-Orange
-Red
-Silver
-Tan
-White

Airbrushed Sheaths:

I'm trying to switch over to dye, but haven't worked out the kinks yet. All graphic stuff is on hold till then. Whenever that may be.

Carry Options:
(I don't do integrated loops. They suck.)

-Removable Kydex belt loop
-Tek-Lok (large or small)
-Clip style loop
-IWB loop in rubber or leather
-Neck
-Dual webbing loops that can be adjusted for belt width, looped to drop the sheath or switched to IWB carry in seconds.

(If you have another carry method in mind, let me know and we'll get it done.)

Other options:

Firesteel loops
Piggyback
Misc. gadget attachment

My brain's foggy right now, I'll add more later.

Last edited:
While still being pretty dang cheap, my previous customers will notice a little price increase. I'm switching to a new model that will give buyers a lot more options and free me from having to stock a million different things. This comes at an increase in material cost, but I think it will be better for everyone.

Prices are approximate and may end up being cheaper than listed, contact me for an exact price. Recurves, skinners, and other funky stuff may increase the price.

Any blade over 9", contact me for pricing.

If something is not in stock from my supplier, I will see if I can obtain it elsewhere and let you know of any price changes.

Sheath - Any solid color

1"-5" blade - $25
5"-9" blade - $30

Carry Options:

Kydex loop - $3
Small Tek-Lok - $10
Large Tek-Lok - (N/A)
Clip style loop - (N/A)
IWB Snap Loop - $5
Dual Webbing Loops - $6
Neck Chain - $2

Other Options:

FS loop - $3

Other options, contact me.

Any questions, just ask. :)

Last edited:
It's late, so I'll post a few for now and add more later. Feel free to add your own.

Do I need to send my knife to you?

Most likely. I don't keep very many sheath making specific knives around. I keep most Moras in stock just for sheaths, but my other blades are users and keeping extras for sheaths would increase my prices to make up the cost.

What's your turnaround time?

1-4 weeks after knife is received depending on options, stock, and how busy I am at the time.

What payment methods do you take?

Money order or PayPal.

How do you ship and how much is shipping?

I ship USPS Priority. Cost will depend on the size of the knife plus insurance to cover your blades.

How cool are you?

Very. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back