2010 in the books

Well it's a done deal and here's how it stacked up for me if you're interested:

In 2010 I made a total of 79 mid sized and large knives.
I made about (not sure exactly) 50 psks.

I went full time in June and in that six month period I made 62 of those 79 mid sized and large knives and all 50 psks.

I added about 9 new designs to the line up that I can remember.

God has blessed me and I'm very aware of it. I just want to thank all of you who bought a knife in 2010 and all of you who have one or more on order for the coming year. You guys have helped me achieve my dream to this point and for that I can't express how grateful I am.
Lord willing 2011 will be another year of steady production from the shop. I have just over 100 orders on hand ready to be made for the new year.
God bless you all and thanks for all of your support it means a lot.
Iz

Thats awesome Iz. Congrats on your success. I cant wait to see what 2011 will hold for ya. :thumbup:

Congrats Iz! Good thing you went full time, I think 2011 will be a very big year for you. I will be sending you alot of business myself;) I have a Green River and a Gasconnade on order already and now I just can't stop looking at that Missouri River. I really have to stop looking at your videos man:eek:
Keep them coming tho:D

That's awesome Iz. :thumbup: Looks like you'll have another good year. My best year was 2008. I lost count but I know I made over 350 knives that year.
Best of luck to you bro.
Scott

Yea I plan on getting a Salt River, and a Gasconade and hopefully an axe to go with my Green River. I believe that should cover all my edged tool needs. Notice I said needs not wants :thumbup: I've said it before, glad I'll be around to see you blow up in '11

That's awesome Iz. :thumbup: Looks like you'll have another good year. My best year was 2008. I lost count but I know I made over 350 knives that year.
Best of luck to you bro.
Scott

That is mind blowingly awesome, Scott.:thumbup: My wife would hang me from the rafters though because I am considerably (shamefully) slower than you.:eek:
I'm getting faster though.:cool:
Thanks, brother. You're advice and encouragement is a big part of the success I've had so far and I can't thank you enough.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Iz

And thanks, guys for all the well wishes. I said it on the other sub forum and it's true here, too "how can a man fail when he has people like you near by? I don't think he can.":thumbup:
You all rock!
Iz

Back