2012 Traditional Forum Knife Ordering Thread

I'm in too, id. 7RC32099BR424721Y.
It's the first time a buy forum knife or something from a forum community, and i think it is because this traditional forum is AWESOME
It's a great group of people.
Thank you

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4VG40718CC4934721.

Thanks for the opportunity to support the community.

Dan

Ordered, paid. Waiting for the wife to explain why I don't need another knife (again).

Edit: Still willing to take a 2nd one if required.

transaction# 1GN56717K55564737. Thanks for making this happen. now all i have to do is splain it to my wife.

Last edited:
Ordered mine. This will be two years in a row for forum knives! Thanks!

Ouch....... this thread had been here for ten days and I had not. :eek:
But.......... my 5 are now ordered and paid for. :thumbup:
Thanks to everyone for all the hard work on this.
Y'all did good!!!!! :thumbup: ... :)

Ordered one.
I'll see what's left a bit later.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6NH70633Y7333811X. :D

YES!!! I didn't miss out. Paid for 1 knife.

Order placed for one! Can't wait. Transaction ID for this payment is: 5E115780JD8476114.

Thanks to all who worked on getting this one together.

Ordered mine up last week. Looking foward to it.

A big Thank-You to the organizers and Kevin!

Done and done, paid and now the wait begins, this was my Valentines Day, Birthday, Fathers Day, Anniversary and Xmas presents from my wife.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 93519135NX315343Y

Done and done, paid and now the wait begins, this was my Valentines Day, Birthday, Fathers Day, Anniversary and Xmas presents from my wife.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 93519135NX315343Y

My xmas present from wife too, I dont get this one until December 25th :D cant wait!

Looks like were GTG and Spark isn't out any up-front costs! By my count of posters here, there have been 124 already paid for. I know there are at least some who purchased but did not post here, so we should have at least 125+ knives and past the 50% deposit that GEC wanted. I'm sure more buyers will continue to trickle-in until the knives are ready, then we'll see posts of "WTB 2012 Forum knife!"

Back