2013 Rumor Thread

Grey G10 Stretch would be nice. I like Grey, and others have the option to Rit dye. Bring it on.

k so This thread is odd, but i will tell you what i have learned

Super blue endura <--yes
Karambit with inhouse design <--- yes
Today i read that he was talking to farid so A10 or 11 (i forget) may appear in a production knife from them

If there is one thing I learned, everyone wants their favorite model to get the super blue treatment. If there is only enough Super blue steel left for one model after the Caly3 it better be the Stretch! Now that I got that out of the way... This thread has been "weird" since post #2 or 3, if you guys want reliable rumors for 2013, create a new thread as someone suggested on page 3!

If there is one thing I learned, everyone wants their favorite model to get the super blue treatment. If there is only enough Super blue steel left for one model after the Caly3 it better be the Stretch! Now that I got that out of the way... This thread has been "weird" since post #2 or 3, if you guys want reliable rumors for 2013, create a new thread as someone suggested on page 3!

OP here. I'm very disappointed with how this thread ended up. It's turned into "make up your dream knife that Spyderco will never produce because it's too expensive or just ridiculous." I think I'll close this one and starting over with a list of confirmed rumors from "Sal's casual bombshells."

I've started a new thread here for ACTUAL rumors. I'll leave this one for people to keep adding their random fun stuff.

Back