1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

2017 Blade Show Pics

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by u812, May 31, 2017.

1. DaKruiser

DaKruiser Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Thank you! It would go great with that TGLB, you should let me get that!:)

It's black canvas believe it or not, some of the best looking I've seen in awhile too. Seems the crew found a great batch of handle materials for this Bladeshow.

This one I'm hanging onto for sure, it's kicked my BGAD off my belt as my EDC. :D

AZTimT likes this.
  2. ManRay

ManRay Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 9, 2014
    That ash 2 tho :eek:. I have always wanted one of the ash 2 with the spear points.

3. jd4320t

jd4320t Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Custom Shop, Satin, Fat, Hollow Ground, Mammoth Tooth. This one has it all.

[​IMG]

duramax, DaKruiser and rcb2000 like this.
  4. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Nice!

5. AZTimT

AZTimT KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    @Tom Kanik I spoke with her on the phone today to pay off some lingering O2W stuff. She's back for sure! :D :thumbsup: It's almost as good as when she and Lexi were both there! ;)

6. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    Thanks Tim.;)

7. inspector-callahan

inspector-callahan Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2011
    Awesome pics Zmbhntr. It was great seeing you again and meeting your brother, the cigar king!!!! It's always an education too!!! It was a great time for sure and it always seems to go by way too fast. The show is sensory overload! My biggest regret is not taking more pics with friends so glad you got that one!!! Stay in touch amigo...

zmbhntr likes this.
  8. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Great to see you again as well buddy, I'm already looking forward to next year! Also, with any luck you can make the next camping trip. :thumbsup:

inspector-callahan likes this.
  9. NJBillK

NJBillK Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2014
    How's about a Ganzaa to let the knives go that didn't sell at Blade?

inspector-callahan likes this.
  10. inspector-callahan

inspector-callahan Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2011
    That would be a quick Ganzaa of about three knives...

11. jd4320t

jd4320t Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2012
    [​IMG]

Look at that linen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DaKruiser likes this.
  12. DanR217

DanR217 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Thanks for the pics guys! Had another damn seizure and forgot Blade even happened!

13. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Fortunately hogs are always exceedingly generous with pics and stories. I think they do it out of guilt and to make up for the blade acquisition treachery they normally engage in most of the time.

14. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    I never knew linen could even look like that. It looks like a damascus pattern.

15. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    ^^^Nice stuff!;):thumbsup:

16. rpn

rpn Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 17, 2008
    Great looking meaner and sheath- congrats!

DaKruiser likes this.