2019 BCCI Club Knife

The March newsletter had a screw together 112 like the 110 available during the 30th anniversary. The members knife was not in the newsletter until the June newsletter,

Yeah, it was the 112 in the March one. I get confused with all of these exclusives! The funny thing is that the newsletter is sitting right next to me!

I agree Daniel that the micarta doesn’t have a lot of red, but the combo still looks really nice.

After they failed to order mine from Buck on the large one and I did not receive it until a long time after everyone, except one other person, I will not be ordering the small one.

I am not very impressed with it. The Damascus blade is not well defined and the handle is too dark. I don’t want a repeat!

In fact, I am thinking about selling the big one that I have now.

Last edited:
Caleb, at the Buck factory, stated in an earlier post about a year ago when this subject was being discussed that the darker color was due to the fact that the micarta was treated with an oil at the factory for some reason, and that the color would lighten up considerably if you used a solvent like acetone on the handle. I've been wanting to do this with mine, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I like my other one but not enough to have a mini me. Was kinda disappointed that didn't come up with something new

PM me your email address and I'll send you an electronic copy.
Dayum TIN ithoughted ya droped outa the republic o Texas!!l
I think ya still has my email send it to me too
Btw i is living in the Republic once again
Up around Dallas way... ‍☠️

Dave, you inbox is full so I can't contact you. I need you email address to send you an electronic copy.

Back