1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

2019 forum knife

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by CtotheMax, Sep 24, 2019.

1. CtotheMax

CtotheMax Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 27, 2019
    what is the process of getting one of the forum knives?

2. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    The thread you're looking for is linked below, but sadly you're too late to get in on the order.
    https://bladeforums.com/threads/upd...n-the-ordering-process-orders-closed.1650162/

Some people have request to be added to the list in the off chance that someone drops out in the 2019 Forum Knife Question Thread linked below. I'd go that route first, and if that doesn't happen just keep an eye out on the Exchange in the days, weeks, and months after they're delivered.
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/2019-forum-knife-question-thread.1650168/page-14

Good luck!

jkwithawave likes this.
  3. CtotheMax

CtotheMax Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 27, 2019
    Thanks a lot for that information, bummed I missed that. I’ll keep an eye out and if you happen to know anyone willing to see theirs I’m their guy!

4. lieferung

lieferung Basic Member Basic Member

May 24, 2016
    Damm this just broke my heart. If they made an announcement, I missed it. If they didn't make one, they should.

5. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    You missed it. The order thread was open from Mar 17- May 2 in the Traditional Forum. It was and is a sticky. Prior to that there was an entire series of poll threads that ran for about a month to determine the details of the knife.

jkwithawave, mrknife and lieferung like this.