1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by waverave, Apr 26, 2019.

1. waverave

waverave Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 7, 2018
    Sorry brother, I like that shop but they are not an authorized BF dealer.

cigarrodog and Peregrin like this.
  2. Wharn

Wharn Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Thanks for the info! I was trying to figure out what that was.

waverave and tmd_87 like this.
  3. Fixall

Fixall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2018
    My bad, I edited the post. I tried to do a search to see if they were a supporting member, but all I could find was people talking about how good their BF rep is and that Dale is great. Must have been outdated info (not the part about Dale being great).

waverave likes this.
  4. mugwump867

mugwump867 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2004
    The #93 wasn't even on my radar until I saw the natural micarta pop up. I grabbed one because the sway back jack is one of my favorite patterns and this has enough of that look to pique my interest. Got it today and I can tell it's going to be a great user. Similar size to the Bullnose but the handle is taller and thinner making it fit my hand better. It's also lighter and carries very well in the pocket. The black canvas on the GPK SFO looks awesome as well.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  5. waverave

waverave Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 7, 2018
    It's no problem :) I was just trying to prevent you having to hear from one of the moderators about it :thumbsup:
    The list isn't in the most convenient location but you can get to it at The Knife Exchange/For Sale by Dealers/For Sale: Production Knives (Dealer)/Paid Dealer Members List ( Updated 10/21/2018 ) or if you can find one of Gary's @Peregrin posts he includes a link in his signature.

cigarrodog, Peregrin and Fixall like this.
  6. cbr1000

cbr1000

Jan 31, 2013
    Somebody needs to post up some pics in hand and comparisons.. I vote for you :p

t.willy likes this.
  7. knifethetank

knifethetank Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2018
    93 dark chestnut jig bone is real sweet looking, good choice Charlie and it looks a lot better being darker than the 12 dark chestnut jig bone, not sure why there's a difference but I bet the 12 would have sold out by now if it was darker.

Travman and tmd_87 like this.
  8. FSU1992

FSU1992 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2014
    My 93 was delivered today and it is a keeper.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Jiki

Jiki Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 12, 2018
    I would like to see a Tidioute shield on the Oily Creek bone.

redsparrow likes this.
  10. Tyd450

Tyd450 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2015
    I have my name down for a lambsfoot but I won't be able to rest easy until it's in my pocket! I'm really looking forward to trying it this new (to me) pattern and that jigged bone looks amazing!

11. bbk357

bbk357 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2018

Very cool. Thank you.

waverave and tmd_87 like this.
  12. tmd_87

tmd_87 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    That's me too!!! :confused:

13. bbk357

bbk357 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2018

Yep. I was hoping for ebony but looks like I’m jigged as well.
    Still super pumped.
    And I’m really hoping to be in the right pace/right time for one of those GP black canvas rams.

tmd_87 and cigarrodog like this.
  14. cbr1000

cbr1000

Jan 31, 2013
    Nice selection of patterns for comparison :thumbsup:. Thanks for the pictures! Helped me decide I definitely want one.

15. dispatch184

dispatch184 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Believe I am down for a jigged and after seeing the type of jigging I am ecstatic! The best for CF! Rock on Charlie : )

16. 5K Qs

5K Qs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2014
    FWIW, there's also a link to the list in the Vendor Links "sticky" thread at the top of page 1:
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/vendor-links-referrals-endorsements.754956/

- GT

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  17. L.H.S

L.H.S Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2013
    That's great! Another well done label. I really appreciate that you and JB (I can't tag him, I think he blocked me in my earlier and more argumentative days on the porch) brought another traditional UK design to the US. That's what gets me excited about the LAMBSFOOT, it's history in the making!

It seems the Ramsfoot is a sub category of sheepfoot. Makes sense! (I know the Ramsfoot is just the name of the knife, but I like the idea of a specific name for a sheepfoot that splays upward, as Charlie says below)

Looks great! Thanks for the pictures.

It sure is. That's exactly what I was hoping for!

I think it's a really cool duo between the two. I didn't plan to get a Ramsfoot but I'm really liking the look of them.

That's a stout blade!

Augie likes this.
  18. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Looks like this is going to be a popular run.

19. Fire Beard

Fire Beard

Sep 1, 2013
    Was able to snag one this morning. They were out of stock less than an hour after they became available. Can’t wait!

20. Tyd450

Tyd450 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Ram or lamb?